This application collects some personal data of its users.
Euro Business Consulting srl-S
via Mori 145
09045 Quartu Sant’Elena (Ca)
Owner’s email address: email@example.com
Types of data collected
Among the personal data collected by this application, independently or through third parties, there are: name, surname and email.
The user assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared by this application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the holder from any responsibility to third parties.
Method and place of treatment of data collected
The holder shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of personal data.
The treatment is carried out by means of computer tools and/or telematics, with organizational modalities and with logic strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the holder, in some cases, they may have access to the data other subjects involved in the organization of this application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as Third-party technical service providers, postal carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) also nominated, if necessary, responsible for the treatment of the holder. The updated list of managers will always be required by the data controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The holder treats personal data relating to the user if one of the following conditions exists:
- The user has consented for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some orders the holder may be authorized to process personal data without the consent of the user or another of the legal bases specified below, until the user is opposed (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of personal data is governed by European legislation on the protection of personal data;
- The treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with the user and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- The treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the proprietor is subject;
- The treatment is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authorities of which the proprietor is invested;
- The treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the proprietor or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the holder to clarify the legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data are processed at the operative offices of the holder and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are localized. For more information, contact the owner. Your personal information may be transferred to a country other than the one where you are located. To obtain further information on the site of the treatment, the user can refer to the Details section on the processing of personal data.
You are entitled to obtain information on the legal basis of the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as in The security measures adopted by the rightholder to protect the data. The user can
check if any of the transfers described above are taken by examining the section of this document regarding details on the processing of personal data or asking Information to the owner by contacting him at the extremes reported in the opening.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the holder and the user shall be retained until the execution of that contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes attributable to the owner’s legitimate interest will be retained until such interest is fulfilled. The user may obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the rightholder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the holder.
When the treatment is based on the user’s consent, the holder may retain personal data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the holder may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period in compliance with an obligation of law or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the personal data will be erased. Therefore, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to portability of data can no longer be exercised as a result of this term.
Purpose of processing the data collected
The user’s data is collected to allow the holder to provide his services, as well as for the following purposes: contact the user.
In order to obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the treatment and the personal data which are concretely relevant for each purpose, the user may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Contact form (This application)
The user, by filling out the contact form with his own data, agrees to their use in order to respond to requests for information, quotation, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal data collected: Surname, email and name.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the data processed by the rightholder.
In particular, the user has the right to:
- Revoke your consent at any time. The user may revoke the consent to the processing of his/her personal data previously expressed.
- Oppose the treatment of your data. The user may oppose the processing of his or her data when it is on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are given in the section below.
- Access your data. The user is entitled to obtain information on the data processed by the holder, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- Check and ask for rectification. The user can verify the correctness of their data and request the updating or correction.
- Get the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are fulfilled, the user may request the limitation of the processing of his/her data. In This case the holder will not treat the data for any other purpose other than their preservation.
- Get the deletion or removal of your personal information. When certain conditions are fulfilled, the user may request the deletion of their data by the rightholder.
- Receive your data or have them transferred to another owner. The user has the right to receive his data in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract of which the user is part or on contractual measures related thereto.
- Propose complaint. The user may submit a complaint to the supervisory authority responsible for the protection of Personal data or to act in judicial proceedings.
Details of the right to oppose
When personal data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority of which the proprietor is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the holder, users are entitled to oppose the treatment for reasons related to their particular situation.
It is present to the users that, where their data are treated with direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the treatment without giving any motivation. To find out whether the owner traits data with direct marketing purposes users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise your rights, users can direct a request to the contact details of the owner indicated in this document. Requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the holder as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Learn more about the treatment
Defense in court
The user’s personal data may be used by the owner in court or in the preparatory stages to his or her eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this application or the related services by the user. You acknowledge that you are aware that the holder may be obliged to disclose the data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and Maintenance
For the purposes of operation and maintenance, this application and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain personal data, such as The user’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information regarding the processing of personal data may be required at any time to the owner of the treatment using the contact details.
Answer to “Do Not Track” requests
Definitions and legal references
Personal data (or data)
It constitutes any personal information which, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes identified or identifiable a natural person.
Is the information automatically collected through this application (also from third party applications integrated into this application), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the user who connects with this Application, the addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from Server (good end, error, etc.) the country of provenance, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details about To the itinerary followed within the application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the computer environment of the user.
The individual who uses this application which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the person concerned.
The natural person to whom the personal data relates.
Responsible for the treatment (or responsible)
holder of the treatment (or holder)
The natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purpose and means of processing personal data and the instruments adopted, including security measures relating to Operation and enjoyment of this application. The owner of the treatment, except as otherwise specified, is the owner of this application.
The hardware or software tool through which the personal data of users are collected and processed.
The service provided by this application as defined in its terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all existing Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legal systems, including Artt. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Last modified: 26 January 2019